Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Time OUT



Today I was taking a time out... Time to enjoy my little guy-- the gift, the treasure that God has given me. Truly, every- single- day is a new gift to open with Lonnie bear. 
Today started off, well, not that great. In the grand scheme of things- it's just work. 
So I decided to enjoy what is most precious to me:-)
Watching him slide down the slides and smiling, running, JUMPING, saying Mama- that's all I really need to make my day totally better. 
I'm cooking now- for him, for my hubby, watching My bright--eyed little boy sit in HIS chair watching a movie that I watched when I was a little girl. When the world WAS better- WHO knows what is in store for tomorrow. Today- right now- I'm not worried about it, I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy the lasting work God gave me... To take of my precious son. 

Ashley 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment